«Breaking news » Aamir Khan's first unreleased movie - Exclusive on &pictures

Zee had got satellite rights for lagaan as already shown zee cinema and zee tv. I think it is now &pictures turn and they are showing making of lagaan first. Lols :shy:

In the mean time &pictures had released its brand new add sapno ki udaan

Re: RE: «Breaking news » Aamir Khan's first unreleased movie - Exclusive on &pictures

Mehran Butt said:
Zee had got satellite rights for lagaan as already shown zee cinema and zee tv. I think it is now &pictures turn and they are showing making of lagaan first. Lols :shy:

Here it is lagaan friday 13 june at 8 pm on &pictures

Tata Sky has put a red button (trigger) on Zee Classic for this purpose. By pushing it takes the viewer to &pictures.

yes sandeep u r rite. thts why all bollywood call him mr perfecsinist he know how to creat crusity in public minds i am already says its not a picture its a documentry on laggan and my guess is rite. its a marketing before lagan permire on & pictures:skd

&pictures and Aamir Khan host the screening of Chale Chalo, the making of Lagaan

&pictures created a live interactive initiative with Bollywood’s superstar, Aamir Khan. Taking interactivity to the next level, &pictures hosted Aamir Khan in a live event where he interacted with his fans through calls, tweets and SMS. Separately, the channel also gave an opportunity to select lucky winners across India to watch the film with Aamir Khan in Mumbai.

During the interactions, Aamir disclosed that ‘Chale Chalo’ - the making of ‘Lagaan’ is very close to his heart. It was not only the story and script that appealed to him but also the on-set experiences that made this film special for him. Interestingly, while Lagaan was directed by Ashutosh Gowariker who is known for his remarkable cinematic style, ‘Chale Chalo’ was shot by an amateur cinematographer. Karan Johar added to the excitement as he came with Aamir to curate the event and the screening of the movie. Karan Johar who once said that ‘Aamir Khan is Indian Cinema’s game-changer’ was truly excited himself as he found the real life drama and content of Chale Chalo really intriguing.

Akash Chawla, ZEEL Marketing Head, National Channels, said, “&pictures being a true reflection of the subtle evolution of movies and movie viewing experience, has its positioning revolving around two keywords- interactivity and engagement. For this movie, we built up an extensive curiosity campaign to intrigue our audiences and we are very excited with the response we have received. It has been a pleasure to work with Aamir Khan and we look forward to creating any more such interactive experiences for our viewers in the future on &pictures.”

Ruchir Tiwari, ‎Vice President, Head of Programming, ZEEL Hindi Movie Channels, said, “At &pictures we always aim at providing interactive content and Chale Chalo is the proof of the pudding. While the movie was an enthralling experience in itself, the live segments, tweets and SMS by Aamir himself took created very exciting break content.”

A very excited Aamir Khan said, “This movie is closest to my heart. When we were making the film, we were not thinking of releasing it at all… we just made it out of passion. I am really excited that I have got this opportunity with &pictures to showcase my film to the television audiences.”

&pictures and Aamir Khan host the screening of Chale Chalo, the making of Lagaan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock