BREAKING NEWS COLORS HD AND MTUNES HD ON RELIANCE DIGITAL

Lets Hope they Bring in More HD channels like Sony, Six and HBO Hits & Defined !!! :s:s:s

Its time u guys dumped reliance and moved to other DTH... its been more than a year on other dth's that colors HD is launching, and this reliance is just woken up... just leave them.. fit for nothing.

shacks said:
Its time u guys dumped reliance and moved to other DTH... its been more than a year on other dth's that colors HD is launching, and this reliance is just woken up... just leave them.. fit for nothing.

hmmmm..! Have u ever used it.????

sSUNNY1432 said:
shacks said:

With the experiences i have seen and others i can punch and tell...
just look at them overall compared to other dth's. just laggards....

shacks said:
sSUNNY1432 said:
shacks said:

With the experiences i have seen and others i can punch and tell...
just look at them overall compared to other dth's. just laggards....

haahahaha......i don't know what happen to the peoples of our country,they start arguementing over a thing which is made by a human.sometimes i felt that we r the machines control by new humans (which we earlier call machines)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock