Brought new Tata Sky HD connection...

RE: Upgraded to Tata Sky HD from Tata Sky SD

i have kept my tata sky sd box too.... took a new hd connection instead of exchanging... so im with both sd and hd connections of Tata sky now.. :)

RE: Upgraded to Tata Sky HD from Tata Sky SD

i thought of exchanging but dropped the idea... and brought a new Tata sky hd connection

see the thread title now.... although i was suppose to exchange the sd box but due to some problems had to purchase a new hd connection...... thanks...

i have both Tata sky sd and hd boxes now

My Star asli hd channels are activated on my new Tata Sky hd connection... currently getting 9 hd channels along with MAX HD on TATA sky HD.... :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

My Tata Sky HD box preview along with screenshots of Asli HD channels coming today after a short while...

:c:c:c:c:c

Getting 100 percent signal intensity and 85 signal quality on all channels of TATA sky HD, because of using 90 cm MCBS dish... :)

biswajit.HD said:
Getting 100 percent signal intensity and 85 signal quality :skd on all channels of TATA sky HD, because of using 90 cm MCBS dish... :)

I am getting 100 % signal quality with 60% signal strength..... :huh :huh

mystic said:
biswajit.HD said:
Getting 100 percent signal intensity and 85 signal quality :skd on all channels of TATA sky HD, because of using 90 cm MCBS dish... :)

I am getting 100 % signal quality with 60% signal strength..... :huh :huh

r u on 60 cm Tata sky dish?? thats the difference between a 60 cm dish and 90 cm dish .... :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock