Breaking Bundesliga live on sony ten 2

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky 1213
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 4,691
Wht if sony bought only bayern matches rights not Bundesliga matches rights
No, they will telecast all matches.

tnyiXqN.jpg

Don't know this is offtopic or not. But Star should honestly reconsider their content acquisition strategy. See Sony. They have now live content of so many sports. They aren't running out of live content in any time of the year. While I do not think i need to say anything about Star. Not hating them. But their content acquisition is very bad. A sports channel should have live content to show all the time. Star have nothing to telecast for last few months. Like since pause of IPL. Now that Sony acquired Bundesliga, they have live content for 10 months a year..

Don't know this is offtopic or not. But Star should honestly reconsider their content acquisition strategy. See Sony. They have now live content of so many sports. They aren't running out of live content in any time of the year. While I do not think i need to say anything about Star. Not hating them. But their content acquisition is very bad. A sports channel should have live content to show all the time. Star have nothing to telecast for last few months. Like since pause of IPL. Now that Sony acquired Bundesliga, they have live content for 10 months a year..
Totally agree with you. On Sony you get fresh WWE content almost everyday of the week. UFC and football are there on weekends. Football are also there on weekdays with J League. Along with magazine shows like Monster Knockouts and Sports Stars Uncovered, classic wrestling pay per views from both WWE and Impact Wrestling, UFC and football compilation. Some cricket magazine shows are also there. Totally worth the ₹50 we pay for all English HD channels.

Exactly. What's the point of having so many channels ?
By the way, well done SPSN.

Back
Top Bottom