Breaking Bundesliga live on sony ten 2

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky 1213
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 4,691
star has lost the plot... i have a feeling if reliance come into sporting picture star will loose India rights and IPL rights as well....in future it will espn and american sports....congrats Sony hope they go for remaining cricket rights as well

First match was a great match. Home team would have win if VAR would have worked properly. Also now no scary Bayern Munich now. I don't need to be scared of them in UCL anymore... We may lose. But they aren't scary like they were. Except Lewa, this team is not that great. Got schooled by PSG that day. Many predicted that Bayern will dominate Europe after 2019 UCL. Nothing like that happened anymore. 🤓

First match was a great match. Home team would have win if VAR would have worked properly. Also now no scary Bayern Munich now. I don't need to be scared of them in UCL anymore... We may lose. But they aren't scary like they were. Except Lewa, this team is not that great. Got schooled by PSG that day. Many predicted that Bayern will dominate Europe after 2019 UCL. Nothing like that happened anymore. 🤓
Bro for london clubs they are always scary 🤪

looks like sony sports wait till serie a season 2021-2022 start and if sony not strike last minute serie a deal then they will go for ligue 1 deal

Back
Top Bottom