C band LNBF Modification for AsiaSat 5 offset

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are the pics of my C band LNBF modification for AsiaSat 5 offset reception. Thanks to our ddf member Vishvish for sharing the innovative idea on ddf. The conical apparatus is a lamp reflector which i got in a wholesale electrical shop. The cone is helpful for reception of sensitive HD channels like Trace sports HD, Trace Music HD and Fashion TV HD on AsiaSat 5, when it is on offset. The signals are DVB S2 and sensitive too, the cone helps the signal reception of these channels more conveniently, especially when AsiaSat 5 is received on offset side lnb on a multilnb set up.
QnTGm.jpg

PqSjQ.jpg

c7Fgs.jpg

iGyNw.jpg

Yx6QC.jpg

Thanks

biswajit.HD

Note : Feedback and suggestions are most welcome..

Dear Biswajith - Good experiments. But please post the signal quality before and after applying this new technique.

Eagerly waiting for the exclussive ss. Best of luck in your experiments.

ya sure all experimental reports will be posted before and after using the modified cone on the LNBF...

I too fit the same to enhance the signal of c band transponderrs. But for me it did nothing.. There may me different results from place to place..

I have made this modification as suggested by vishvish and also our ddf member sun1983 has also made a similar modification.. Let see how much successful we will be after this modification :)

Thanks everyone for your compliments... adding this lnb soon to my multilnb C band set up...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock