C band signals on 3 feet Dish

• Thread starter Thread starter hsb50
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 4,144
if u have already Ku band lnb don't buy c+Ku band lnb .be oz. its is combined of c band lnb Ku band lnb no use of such lnb ..if u want c band buy 4 or 6 ft dish mpeg 4 receiver for more advice call

hsb50 said:
Hi All,

Is it possible to receive any C band channel with 3 feet DishTV dish @93.5E or @95E or @100.5E or any other satellite ?

I am thinking of buying this :
C+Ku Dual Band LNB for C-Band and Ku-Band Satellite Signals Reception

If some one has already bought this C + Ku LNB,then please share your experience.

Thanks

You can try Insat 4A_C Band (83*). Some TP you will get. and ty 100.5* C_Band and 105 c_Band. Some TP will come with your 90 c.m. Dish.

But where you buy Dish TV 90 C.m. Dish??????

PS :As I am new to this group,Admin may shift this post to the appropriate discussion forum

@MOLOYBORA
Isn't the old grey dish of DishTV of 90 cm(3 feet) or not ??
I have DishTV subscription also.

@MOLOYBORA,
Since DishTV dish is 75 cm,then is there any chance of receiving any C band channel with it ?? :huh

No No. brother!!! You have to need 4/5/6 feet c band prime focus dish. then you will get more than 500 FTA channels,,,, OK

MOLOYBORA said:
No No. brother!!! You have to need 4/5/6 feet c band prime focus dish. then you will get more than 500 FTA channels,,,, OK

OK..But I dont have any idea from where to buy 4/5/6 feet Dish :-/
Earlier some years in my village I had quite a big dish which I think was about 8 feet for C band signals but that one fell down from the roof during a strong storm in our absence and now it is dismantled and sold and I have also left the village.
Here in the city dont know from where to buy even a 4 feet dish !
Now we only have a 75cm DishTV dish.

Back
Top Bottom