Has any one tracked any C band signal on Ku DishTV dish with Scalar ring ?

I have seen ss and even Youtube videos where people are claiming to receive some powerful C band TPs on Ku dishes.However,such videos are very few and every where the videos are shot with C band LNBs already installed on Ku dishes which may or may not have been done by a technician.
Nowhere there is any video in which step by step instructions are given on how to get C band signals on Ku dish.
And where ever I have asked for step by step video I am told " Please wait".
Hope some friend from DDF will post a step by step video soon.
By the way I have recently bought a C band LNB with Scalar ring meant for Ku dishes.
Earlier I had bought a combined C and Ku band LNB but I am getting nothing even on the Ku band on the combined LNB.
Since I was getting almost 100℅ Ku signals with my dish for some satellites I was expecting at least 1 or 2 C band TPs but got nothing :(
Thanks to those who have shared their ss.

Sohail Bro,
You are using scalar ring with Ku LNB ?
I have 2 types of Scalar rings,one is like in your ss and the other is a conical one.Both are some what heavy for a Ku LNB.How did you fit it on a Ku LNB ?
Or is it some smaller type ?

uru said:
I captured 5 transponders from insat 4A 83.0E C-band on my 60 cm Videocon small dish. And from those to I got India24x7. MH1 package. Also many more. Yes you got this channels on Ku dish also.
Try it.
Bro,
Please post some ss.
Thanks

Newb_Dxer said:
Sohail Bro,
You are using scalar ring with Ku LNB ?
I have 2 types of Scalar rings,one is like in your ss and the other is a conical one.Both are some what heavy for a Ku LNB.How did you fit it on a Ku LNB ?
Or is it some smaller type ?
Firstly i fix the conical scaler ring....then i put lnb in it....

See.....
32b155b61053ad9d5e222ab8521bde50.jpg

Bro,

Please could you post some ss of signal before and after using the scalar ring,so that we can know how much improvement there is in signal quality ?

Thanks

Newb dxer, please do not quote images bro. it looks like double posts and against our forum rules..

Yupp sory fr that...not conical ring....i get almost 98% signal...i cant remove it..and show u signal difference...im not in my state now......out of station...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock