Can i have Paid channels with dish setup at my home without DTH or Cable Operator

HOUSE-MD said:
Exactly.

I think the decrypting devices (to check piracy and deliver feed to the right client) could be costly which can be affordable only to an DTH or a Cable tv operator and not profitable for home users.

But if luckily we have a legal option to get individual pay channels by direct payment then we can watch channels well within Rs 100 per month as specific pay channels can be had and all others as FTA. Seems many Pay channels are available as FTA (some have posted her ss of movies now, fox movies, soccer channels etc) in some sats via good dish configurations.
all this come with a huge investment... for which you have to invest on a huge size dish( probably many dishes and many LNB for different satellites) and FTA receiver, this is not like cable TV to pay RS100 PM and watch channels. There are already a lots of our fellow dreamdth members who are watching it.

I tried to get this info from operator and other dish seller at Old Delhi but no one knows beyond DTH for independent viewing. My main issue is with delay at DTH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock