Can i receive Intelsat 17 66*E in India?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 7,454
well . whAt babun needs . from is17 . not clear . weather he wants ku or c band ,?

@bapun ,if you want c band .then it is very easy and can recive 99% of tp's

but if you were thinking about ku band . then it is not going to easy /may be not possible to get any where in india . expect those in northwest part of india . that too need a abslute tracking .

thanks

yes i need c-band only and will use another lnbf with my 6ft dish..

Bapun Raz said:

are you going to fix extra lnb fo is 17. @ 66. deg to offset to 83 e? prime

ans= not a good idea . it will suck your time ,as we know is 17 is bit on low signal,becouse of landmass beam covering large earth area ,so offset placement of lnb will be. .nightmare that too 17 deg apart from 83 east. in 6 feet dish? even I dint got success on 8 feet dish .either you make is17 as prime .

Bapun Raz said:

are you going to fix extra lnb fo is 17. @ 66. deg to offset to 83 e? prime

ans= not a good idea . it will suck your time ,as we know is 17 is bit on low signal,becouse of landmass beam covering large earth area ,so offset placement of lnb will be. .nightmare that too 17 deg apart from 83 east. in 6 feet dish? even I dint got success on 8 feet dish .either you make is17 as prime .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock