Can i use tatasky LNB & dish with any free to air receiver?

dishkiller

Banned
Reaction score
Can i use tatasky LNB & dish with any free to air receiver for receiving free to air channels :huh:huh need help ....

of course u can.... i have done so with my old dish tv dish. I have tuned Insat 4CR educational channels using my old dish tv dish and dish tv lnb. In fact the first step in satelllite tracking was when i had tuned IRIB Iran channels on AsiaSat 3S with the dish tv dish... :)

biswajit.HD said:
of course u can.... i have done so with my old dish tv dish. I have tuned Insat 4CR educational channels using my old dish tv dish and dish tv lnb. In fact that was my first step in satelllite tracking where in i had tuned IRIB Iran channels on AsiaSat 3S with the dish... :)

yes sir this is my first step in satellite tracking i will soon buy 6 feet dish and ku and c band satellite receiver any suggestions for sat receiver which is best to buy sir

satellite reciever : Go for mpeg 4 dvb s2 receiver always, as all the channels on all satellites are migrating to mpeg 4 standard. Choice can be from low budget fta receivers : beetel, pagaria to high end receivers like : Solid HD S2 2100 0r 3000, openbox s10, openbox s11, dreambox. High end receivers are all HD receivers : mostly 1080i and also full hd with 1080p compliant. Solid HD S2 3000 is full hd 1080p and is available in around Rs 3000/- to Rs 3500/- depending on location of purchase in India.
But be sure to purchase mpeg 4 DVB S2 receiver.
Never invest in mpeg 2, its almost outdated in satellite tracking...

biswajit.HD said:
satellite reciever : Go for mpeg 4 dvb s2 receiver always, as all the channels on all satellites are migrating to mpeg 4 standard. Choice can be from low budget fta receivers : beetel, pagaria to high end receivers like : Solid HD S2 2100 0r 3000, openbox s10, openbox s11, dreambox. High end receivers are all HD receivers : mostly 1080i and also full hd with 1080p compliant. Solid HD S2 3000 is full hd 1080p and is available in around Rs 3000/- to Rs 3500/- depending on location of purchase in India.
But be sure to purchase mpeg 4 DVB S2 receiver.
Never invest in mpeg 2, its almost outdated in satellite tracking...

thank you sir for ur support i will buy solid hd s2 and only mpeg 4 dvbs

@Dish killer : check thread : Link Removed

This is the Solid mpeg 4 dvb s2 receiver that i own.
You can look into the link for all details including pics of the FTA HD receiver..

thanks...

do check biswajit bro's recent topics for detailed step by step guide on installation of FTA receivers...

Sent via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock