Can't view MTV Indies HD in New South Gold Sports Pack

Shadow said:
Why are they sending technicians to verify channels are not coming?? looks more like a cheap way of stealing money from the subscribers....

Since I'm in warranty, they din't ask for any charges, but i declined it for the simple reason, there is nothing to do here at my place.I was only getting E-16 error, not signal or any other technical issues.They should be able to solve it over the call or they should take a complaint to rectify it without sending a technician.It doesn't make sense to me, so i declined it.

mohanten said:
Since I'm in warranty, they din't ask for any charges, but i declined it for the simple reason, there is nothing to do here at my place.I was only getting E-16 error, not signal or any other technical issues.They should be able to solve it over the call or they should take a complaint to rectify it without sending a technician.It doesn't make sense to me, so i declined it.

its technical error from channel broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock