Breaking Cartoon Network HD+ Launched On 15 April, Will Available On Sun Direct & GTPL

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 308
  • Views Views: Views 65,630
Ok Friends!

From Tomorrow Afternoon Something Related To Cartoon Network HD+ Will Be Available On Internet Officially Anybody Can Get That

Those Who Really Looking / Searching For Official Source

Try And Get It!

All The Best!

Guys! Let Me Explain This!

Broadcasters Feel That Revealing Launching Date In Very Advance May Cause Damage To Their Strategic Plans! That's Why They Are Very Careful In It!

Few Old Members Can Understand This Scenario

Couple Of Years Ago! Mazhavil Manorama HD Revealed Their Launching In Advance But What Asianet HD Has Done Is?

Suddenly They Have Launched Asianet HD One Day Before Of MM HD!

Then Asianet HD Officially Became The First Malayalam HD Channel!

Part 2:

Tata Sky Announced Their 4K Launch Few Years Ago!

Immediately What Videocon D2H Has Done?
Whole Forum Knew It!

So This Is Very Very Risky!

You Guys Don't Know How Much Hard To Get Some Informations!

It's Not Easy To Get Their Friendship & Trust!

Moreover For God Sake Stop Blame MODs/SMODs

They Are Not Even Getting A Single Paisa From This! But Spends Lots Of Time To Moderate So Many Threads/Posts!

We Are All Here To Share Our Knowledge & Information And Sometimes Broadcasters Postpone Their Launching If It Get Leaks!

There Are So Many Hidden & Unnoticed Issues Are There Kindly Don't Blame Anyone! Particularly Team People!

BTW You Can Ask & Say Anything To Me!

I Always Welcome! Cheers!

We have full trust on you, @Arsh and other well-known members. Please continue doing what you are doing. Source are always required, but in your case and @Arsh's case the team makes exceptions because you have links with extremely top-level people and not just random people.

Thankfully this sh&t does not come in HD... except Nick HD+ and Cartoon Network HD. Thankfully there aren't more kids' HD channels.
The Indian kids broadcasters are too much focused on localisation. I’m also not happy with the current state of the channels, they were so much better before. But now since local contents is giving them ratings they’re doing this and giving less time for international shows. Nick is always number one in ratings by showing Motu Patlu all the time. CN is usually last in ratings chart. Even Pogo beats CN because of Chhota Bheem.

Discovery Kids is following that route by launching a new show Little Singham in April a local show in hopes to increase ratings.

The Indian kids broadcasters are too much focused on localisation. I’m also not happy with the current state of the channels, they were so much better before. But now since local contents is giving them ratings they’re doing this and giving less time for international shows. Nick is always number one in ratings by showing Motu Patlu all the time. CN is usually last in ratings chart. Even Pogo beats CN because of Chhota Bheem.

Discovery Kids is following that route by launching a new show Little Singham in April a local show in hopes to increase ratings.
What does CN show that it becomes last? :huh:

Oh my god! Localisation to the core. I love watching Toonami- Jetsons, Johny Bravo, Yogi Bear, Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes, Dexter's Laboratory!

We have full trust on you, @Arsh and other well-known members. Please continue doing what you are doing. Source are always required, but in your case and @Arsh's case the team makes exceptions because you have links with extremely top-level people and not just random people.
Dear Friends I am really sorry for going off topic. I think my point is misunderstood by many members...
Have you ever seen @Arsh posts... He will only create new post if it is happening tomorrow or day after tomorrow... Other things he will share it only on general posts... I too believe @Vadirocks posts, his news have come true in most of d2h posts... What I am saying is he can post this in general threads instead of creating new posts as the title itself states Cartoon network HD launching soon... there is no date or any timeline in his posts....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom