Breaking Cartoon Network HD+ Launched On 15 April, Will Available On Sun Direct & GTPL

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 308
  • Views Views: Views 65,630
Guys! Let Me Explain This!

Broadcasters Feel That Revealing Launching Date In Very Advance May Cause Damage To Their Strategic Plans! That's Why They Are Very Careful In It!

Few Old Members Can Understand This Scenario

Couple Of Years Ago! Mazhavil Manorama HD Revealed Their Launching In Advance But What Asianet HD Has Done Is?

Suddenly They Have Launched Asianet HD One Day Before Of MM HD!

Then Asianet HD Officially Became The First Malayalam HD Channel!

Part 2:

Tata Sky Announced Their 4K Launch Few Years Ago!

Immediately What Videocon D2H Has Done?
Whole Forum Knew It!

So This Is Very Very Risky!

You Guys Don't Know How Much Hard To Get Some Informations!

It's Not Easy To Get Their Friendship & Trust!

Moreover For God Sake Stop Blame MODs/SMODs

They Are Not Even Getting A Single Paisa From This! But Spends Lots Of Time To Moderate So Many Threads/Posts!

We Are All Here To Share Our Knowledge & Information And Sometimes Broadcasters Postpone Their Launching If It Get Leaks!

There Are So Many Hidden & Unnoticed Issues Are There Kindly Don't Blame Anyone! Particularly Team People!

BTW You Can Ask & Say Anything To Me!

I Always Welcome! Cheers!
Please tale me about the launch date of Zee Malayalam, Sony Marathi, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Zee North-East, etc

They should make CN HD and SD one feed showing same schedule with more international shows e.g. Steven Universe like all other CN channels in the world. Not like nick where HD feed has its own schedule.
Nick hd+ worst channel...no international shows...

Are you watching channels from all languages or just trolling in this discussion? Add him to your ignore list if you can not take his threads in positive way.

may be he wanted to know abt his fav cartoon series, tale-spin :biggrin::gang:

"Please tale me about the launch date of Zee Malayalam, Sony Marathi, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Zee North-East, etc"

Are you watching channels from all languages or just trolling in this discussion? Add him to your ignore list if you can not take his threads in positive way.
I m not testing anyone.
I didnt knew him as I m new here.
After knowing him, I guess that he might know about other upcoming channels also. Thats why casually ask him. Please don't take my words negatively.

All member or bros maine decide kya hai meri wajah se ddf mein kafi problem chal rahi kuch new post or threads ke related maine decide kya hai aaj se mein ddf mein koi bhi post nahi kroga yesterday my last post bye bye ddf

Please tale me about the launch date of Zee Malayalam, Sony Marathi, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Zee North-East, etc

The Above Said Channels Not Even Received License Bro!

Moreover No Updates From Broadcaster End!

If Anything Came I'll Let You Know!

All member or bros maine decide kya hai meri wajah se ddf mein kafi problem chal rahi kuch new post or threads ke related maine decide kya hai aaj se mein ddf mein koi bhi post nahi kroga yesterday my last post bye bye ddf
@Arsh bro you can't leave us..
Check the post bro in the posts it's mentioned that they all (including me) trusts you and @Vadirocks bro.
There is no any problem about your posting.The addition news posted by you in ADTV forum has been always true.

Some new members are just coming and telling anything they get in their mouth.If the team is not having full faith in you then you shouldn't have been a legend in our forum.Those new comers doesn't know the meaning of dream experience,shine,pro,legend etc.:sleepy:

Team knows that you are having source. :tup:

Who said problem is becuase of you? You misunderstood. They are giving you as a example of what confirmed news like should be posted. You should feel proud because of the trust you get from our members here.

Who said problem is becuase of you? You misunderstood. They are giving you as a example of what confirmed news like should be posted. You should feel proud because of the trust you get from our members here.
Yes @Arsh bro, I am always supporting you and I am just asking others to follow your way in posting true news without a source. Your way of posting is good, no isssues in your posting patterns...

Back
Top Bottom