Breaking Cartoon Network HD+ Launched On 15 April, Will Available On Sun Direct & GTPL

Moderators know what is best for the forum. Leave the decision to them. Vadirocks is an old member whose news generally comes true. We don't ask @Arsh for any source as he is an Airtel dealer. Similarly @Vadirocks has his own private sources. If you don't want to believe don't believe.

Last edited:
No one on the team is hungry for money.Do not speak nonsense.He has sources that cannot be revealed.

If you have a problem with any post use the report button :eek:k:
well said bro, sources that cannot be revealed or cannot be guaranteed:LOL:

I think he would give money to moderator for do not close his posts:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes bro.. He is transferring 50k per month to my account since I am a super moderator. He is paying 35k per month for moderators. And 75k for Admin. And Zee, Star, Viacom, Sony, Sun network are paying each 1 Lac per month to Vadi for sharing these news. If you can transfer me at least 20K to MOD, 30K to SMOD, 50K to Admin, we will allow you also to post news without any source.

By the way, I just booked my second dream home using these money!!!!!! Hurrayyy....

Yes bro.. He is transferring 50k per month to my account since I am a super moderator. He is paying 35k per month for moderators. And 75k for Admin. And Zee, Star, Viacom, Sony, Sun network are paying each 1 Lac per month to Vadi for sharing these news. If you can transfer me at least 20K to MOD, 30K to SMOD, 50K to Admin, we will allow you also to post news without any source.

By the way, I just booked my second dream home using these money!!!!!! Hurrayyy....
Congratulations bro for ur second dream home:biggrin::biggrin:

Guys, humble request:
1. Stick to the thread topic. Here, the discussion is about CN HD+. Talk about it, agree, disagree or comment on the channel or its availability. For any other issues you may have, use the Talk To Team link and discuss with the Moderators, not here openly.
2. Read Forum Rules and FAQ to maintain the decorum in our well-structured, organised and informative forum.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock