Breaking Cartoon Network HD+ Launched On 15 April, Will Available On Sun Direct & GTPL

Yes bro.. He is transferring 50k per month to my account since I am a super moderator. He is paying 35k per month for moderators. And 75k for Admin. And Zee, Star, Viacom, Sony, Sun network are paying each 1 Lac per month to Vadi for sharing these news. If you can transfer me at least 20K to MOD, 30K to SMOD, 50K to Admin, we will allow you also to post news without any source.

By the way, I just booked my second dream home using these money!!!!!! Hurrayyy....
Also take 3rd

Again sourceless thread, Soon close this thread

why to close ? What's wrong in the post?

If we had posted now it would be closed in two minutes:verysad:
But when this guy will posted, the post will stay here forever:undecided:

He is a senior member and he has sources. The Admins/Mods believe and trust him and we also trust him.

How can you who is a newbie just joined some months back accuse an old member ?

why to close ? What's wrong in the post?

He is a senior member and he has sources. The Admins/Mods believe and trust him and we also trust him.

How can you who is a newbie just joined some months back accuse an old member ?
Wrong in this post is availability in dth, who tell this to him, channel call him:biggrin::biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock