Breaking Cartoon Network Studios is merging with warner bros

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
its really sad to see the this state of a wonderful channel from my childhood they could be still no1 channel if they bring back that golden days on vintage shows back on their channel..... i hope they do so once new shows are stopped and they continue their channel on air

New Delhi: Debunking the reports of the closure of Cartoon Network Studios, Warner Bros. Discovery said them inaccurate. The company further informed Cartoon Network will remain available despite employee layoffs.

In a recent memo sent by Warner Bros, the company laid off around 82 employees working in different domains including animation, scripted and unscripted divisions. It came after the company has announced to merge Cartoon Network Studio. and Warner Bros. Channel in the one entity under the brand name of Warner Bros.

First things first, Cartoon Network is not shutting down. Rumors have been circulating suggesting that the station will be deleted or shut down as of October 1, 2022, which has only been supported by the memo from Channing Dungey stating that the company would undergo a serious change and merge with Warner Bros Animation.

Last edited:
Me thinking for half an hour that What is shutting down:-
D7oCLW7.jpg

but now all is cleared

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock