Cash back offer closed

Yes I got onscreen messages.. I was getting due date alerts on my RMN as well.. Yes actually my customer care number was barred so I wrote an email to Adtv to unbarr it. Adtv backend team removed my RMN and than again registered it. It like refreshing my RMN..

umeshg729 said:
Yes I got onscreen messages.. I was getting due date alerts on my RMN as well.. Yes actually my customer care number was barred so I wrote an email to Adtv to unbarr it. Adtv backend team removed my RMN and than again registered it. It like refreshing my RMN..

How did u got to know that your rmn no. was barred by adtv? if the no. is barred what are its effects

I was not able to call CCE. I had an issue wid HD DVR upgrade offer. The 17 HD channels free top-up was not activated in time. I called up number of times resulting barring my Customer care number...

umeshg729 said:
I was not able to call CCE. I had an issue wid HD DVR upgrade offer. The 17 HD channels free top-up was not activated in time. I called up number of times resulting barring my Customer care number...

Was your call to cc not connected or your were unable to speak to cc executive. i am not on whatsapp but i do have gmail id why do u need so any problem, my pm is not working how do i send it to you?

I was getting IVR options and not able to connect cce..

umeshg729 said:
I was getting IVR options and not able to connect cce..

thanks all for reply umesh bro, do share cash back details soon.

rahul1117kumar said:
thanks all for reply umesh bro, do share cash back details soon.

umesh i have send a mail on ur gmail id have u recieve it, pls let me know.

jIbgFjh.jpg

Recieved an Sms on yesterday 03:28 pm Quote:
Your airtel digitalTV ID xxxxxxxx is recharged for Rs. 40. Bal: Rs 670.5, Monthly Pack Rent: 205.2, Next recharge: 17-FEB.For HD upgrade @ 1199 by returning existing box SMS OFFER to 54325...
Not able to provide you tje selfcare Screenshot as My account - - Last 10 transcation page is showung an error the web page cant be displayed..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock