• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,500

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Smithsonian Channel showcases stories and factual programmes, shining new light on popular genres. It is already available in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Nigeria, and Singapore.

Among the network’s offerings are series including Aerial America, Million Dollar American Princesses, Polar Bear Town, The Weapon Hunter, The Lost Tapes, Mighty Ships, Mighty Planes and Air Disasters, as well as critically-acclaimed specials that include Building Star Trek; The Unknown Flag Raiser of Iwo Jima; MLK: The Assassination Tapes and The Day Kennedy Died.

Smithsonian Networks also operates Smithsonian Earth, through SN Digital, a new subscription video streaming service delivering spectacular original nature and wildlife content.

CBS Corp co-owned Smithsonian Networks plans to enter Indian market - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Earlier there are 3 channels from CBS corporation in collaboration with reliance.
Prime big cbs, love big cbs and spark big cbs.

Earlier there are 3 channels from CBS corporation in collaboration with reliance.

Under the Dome season 1 was telecast on CBS channel in India

I remember it

4 Channels total i remember a Punjabi Channel was also available .

4 Channels total i remember a Punjabi Channel was also available .
Another speciality is that those English channels did not cut any scene from movies and series. Instead they only blurs:hehe:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock