CCTV News sets foot in India

shawl_who said:
AAP has been born to keep these politicians in check. :hehe

In next 20 yrs, India will be the top Asian superpower, dethroning china etc.
In next 50 yrs, India will dethrone the U.S.

There are statistical analysis/facts/various reports which state this. :k :eek:hya

These agencies praises india to sell their products which is the biggest market.

lets see what happens in the future.

As of now, ban this channel, we dont need it. :dodgy

I was also about to say.

Let that Chanel be here and see what china does? With them self and ourself via news content

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

I think allowing other nation's channel is based upon reciprocity. But still atleast channel should follow map guidelines as per UN. If this is not the case here then channel permission should be rethinked.
Nations can show whatever they want on its map on channels being broadcasted in their nation. But things are different for international channels.
Most of the other international channels follow UN map guidelines & show Indian maps as per Shimala agreement but CCTV is totally different.

Re: RE: CCTV News sets foot in India

NinadG said:
I think allowing other nation's channel is based upon reciprocity. But still atleast channel should follow map guidelines as per UN. If this is not the case here then channel permission should be rethinked.
Nations can show whatever they want on its map on channels being broadcasted in their nation. But things are different for international channels.
Most of the other international channels follow UN map guidelines & show Indian maps as per Shimala agreement but CCTV is totally different.

Why nobody raise this map issue in front of Trai or broadcasting ministry ? Sometimes scroll runs on screen where we can complain regarding broadcasting content. I wonder why nobody complain about cctv.

Yes thats the main question. But dont know whether guidelines are also applicable for international news channels or guidelines are applicable to things like maps shown, or only related to program content.
It seems Trai guidelines & govt gag orders for news are somewhat followed by channels like BBC but others show many news stories that are gagged by govt to show on Indian news channels.

shawl_who said:
AAP has been born to keep these politicians in check. :hehe

In next 20 yrs, India will be the top Asian superpower, dethroning china etc.
In next 50 yrs, India will dethrone the U.S.

There are statistical analysis/facts/various reports which state this. :k :eek:hya
piinku1 said:
These agencies praises india to sell their products which is the biggest market.

off topic: I come across such conversation with few persons, everyone says that India is going to become superpower say by 2020 or 2025.
But when asked about the current scenario, all agree that corruption is rampant & all resources, if utilized properly will help India to become superpower which is not happening.
So question arises that what is meant by superpower or what are the requirements for a country be be called as superpower by all other countries. I think as India cannt even solve Kashmir problem, it will be very difficult for it to be called a superpower in near future.

Its only bcoz of the corrupt ministers, faltered policies, India's growth has been on the slow.
India and China started almost on equal grounds, way back in the 50s.

Unlike India, China doesnt have democracy, it has communalism. They are just like dictators, sooner rather than later their system will collapse, bcoz they dont have any option to rule the country.

Ok, their policies and rulers have made gud decisions up until now, but what if, some of them get greedy, and make bad policies for their monetary benefit, there's no one to challenge them.

Such a faltered system will fail eventually. Now that lokpal bill, and clean politics are on the horizon... India will def. become a superpower. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock