Chairman of (ZEEL) Subhash Chandra has resigned from his position

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,690
Have you ever watched Fox News?
fox news is a propaganda channel for trump. i dont wanna say about zee news
Then you must read this: 'The Newshour' Is an Indian TV Show That's Fox News on Steroids
Ok. I just thought about Star network only. And I don't deeply watch any English or Hindi news channels. News channels in my language is enough 😷
Which do you prefer, Asianet News or Manorama News? I don't think there is any significant competition to these two except maybe Mathrubhumi News.

Fortunately, regional Fox News channels of India's are unbiased.

It's Times Now, Mirror Now logic.
i just want a neutral objective media without any debate and noise and emotion . we have enough of this lw rw biased media.

i just want a neutral objective media without any debate and noise and emotion . we have enough of this lw rw biased media.
This method is not generating enough TRP and people are not ready to pay for news specially for Hindi news, these channels also need money to function so they are only working for TRP whose easy source is Jokes, Dance, Hindu Muslim, Pakistan, etc

This method is not generating enough TRP and people are not ready to pay for news specially for Hindi news, these channels also need money to function so they are only working for TRP whose easy source is Jokes, Dance, Hindu Muslim, Pakistan, etc
Most print media is unbiased as most uneducated id*ots who decides fate of the future of the country doesn't know how to read or follow a narrative. You will find so much between the narrative of Ananda Bazar Patrika and The Telegraph when you compare it to its national media channel Ananda Bazar News.

i personally like wion. It is the perfect channel for those who are into ir

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock