"Chandrakanta" Starts From 4th March 2017.

hike said:
Remember the ratings.
:lol
And, coming to the point I agree with you.

Ya
The Kapil sharma show was in top5 &
TKSS got ratings around 2.9,
While Bajirao mastani premier got ratings of 2.4
:lol :lol :rofl

Life OK finalises Kritika Kamra as Chandrakanta

Hindi GEC Life OK is all set to air the different version of Doordarshan’s popular series ‘Chandrakanta’ as ‘Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta’.

The channel has finalised Kritika Kamra to play the lead character Chandrakanta. Kamra, who was last seen opposite Rajeev Khandelwal almost a year-and-a-half ago, has started preparing for the part.

Speaking about the new project, Kamra said, “I have never been part of a costume drama before. I have watched the first ‘Chandrakanta’ as a child, but nostalgia isn’t the reason I am taking it up. I found the script interesting. The central character is not only a beautiful woman, but she’s also a fighter and has a sense of purpose.”

The show is produced by Nikhil Sinha, who had earlier produced the hit series ‘Siya Ke Ram’ for Star Plus.

Life OK will be competing with Viacom18’s Hindi GEC Colors which will also be airing a new version of the Chandrakanta story. Colors’ version is produced by Ekta Kapoor, and interestingly Kamra was first introduced in the television industry by Kapoor through her series ‘Kitani Mohabbat Hai’.

Kamra commented, “I had no clue about two producers working on the same subject. I realised it only when I saw both the teasers on the internet. Ekta has given me memorable shows and I am still remembered as Arohi from ‘Kitani Mohabbat Hai’. The rivalry could be between the channels or the production houses, but not between Ekta and me. We are friends and I’m sure she would be happy for me. Also, the fact that there are two shows will make the competition interesting. In the end, good content will win the audience’s heart. Having said that, I want both shows to do well.”

Life OK finalises Kritika Kamra as Chandrakanta | TelevisionPost.com

Life OK has once again gone into revamp mode with a number of shows going off-air.

It was reported on
BizAsiaLive.com this week that ‘Maharaja Ranjit Singh’ and ‘Har Mard Ka Dard’ will be ending and now its been confirmed that its epic weekend series ‘Chandrakanta’ will be bowing out.

The show, which launched with much fanfare earlier this year, apparently had a six-month agreement and thus in August it will come to its natural end.

https://www.bizasialive.com/life-ok-scrap-chandrakanta-august/

It's an wonderful show with awesome cast. Proper orientation of each and every thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock