Cineplex HD launching w.e.f. 4th March 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 5,912
One more exclusive update Shubh bro.It will be good addition to DTH.Viacom rocks.

N.K raj said:
New year Started launch of Sony Rox :hd
Now
Star Gold select hd
Maa Movies hd
Mtv +:hd
CINEPLEX :hd
D Sports :hd
Sony BBC Earth hd
Sony pix 2 hd
When does Sony pix 2 hd launching and which dth are adding it.

Viacom18 is gearing up to launch the high-definition (HD) version of its Hindi movie channel Rishtey Cineplex. In its HD form, the channel has been christened Cineplex HD.

The channel, priced at Rs 25 on reference interconnect offer (RIO), is likely to launch on 4 March. It will be available for subscription on free preview until 31 March. The company had received the approval from the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB) in November last year.

Distribution platforms will have to carry the channel in all packages where other Hindi movie HD channels are carried.

The channel must be placed among top 5 LCN positions in the Hindi movie category HD channels if the distribution platform has classified Hindi HD movie channels separately.
Rishtey Cineplex, whose tagline is ‘Filmein Must Hain’, features multi-genre films including the latest blockbuster hits from Viacom18’s wide library of choicest films.

Despite being a pay channel, it is also available on free direct-to-home (DTH) platform Freedish. The channel has also launched internationally in the UK and US.

As reported by TelevisionPost.com, Viacom18 is also launching an HD version of its youth and music channel MTV. The HD channel, priced Rs 25, has been christened MTV HD+. It remains to be seen whether it will be a mirror channel or offer unique content as well.

Viacom18 plans to launch Hindi movie channel Cineplex HD | TelevisionPost.com

This month all exclusive news about DTH, TV Channel news only on DDF. Great news. HD Version of this channel will be exciting. Even my gf tells me what all the time you are doing at DDF ? I have same stereotyped reply which is - DDF is an inseparable part of my life. Can you separate a baby from his / her mother ? If that reply is no, then you cant separate me from DDF also. Anyway back to topic, I hope all DTHs adds this new channel.

I think end of this year 100 :hd channels available in india till now 81 :hd CHANNELS available
4 hd channels launch confirm
Star Gold select hd
Maa Movies hd
Mtv + hd
Cineplex hd

Back
Top Bottom