chanels recieve only in morniing time

sandylivetv

Reaction score
HI FRIENDS, i am use solid 939 set top box for receving dd direct channels. its works well. i want to ask its recieve zee etc punjabi plus, zee haryana also, but only in morning time after afternoon these chanels shows no signal. i dont understand only in morniing time? plz help me friends.......:skd

ok then tune ur dish at no signal time , there is no problem for me anytime also I'm using dual output lnb for my two TV reception seperately

Its scrambled.

The reason for working in morning time is, LNBF performs well when in cold climate, when it gets hot, its performance decreases but it is unnoticeable if the signal is strong. The possible reason in your case is that either the dish alignment or you have less sensitive Lnbf.

Please post your dish size, Lnbf brand and its Noise figure. Then we can find solution to it.

If you know how to adjust elevation and azimuth of dish, then adjust the dish very slightly first by loosening the bolts related to Az and el on back of the dish, ask your brother or someone to monitor the signal at TV and you both communicate in phone, make sure you get equal or surplus signal from both satellites by monitoring their signal while you adjust the dish.

also change the skew of the Lnbf. Go to dishpointer.com and find your lnb skew angle. The skew angle(in deg) should be understood and executed on Lnbf by standing back side of the dish. Lnbf skew means nothing but rotating the lnbf when it is in its holder itself i.e either clockwise or anticlockwise.

After you are satisfied, fasten the bolts firmly.

Try until you get it, post here if its successful or not.

All the best to you.

check these threads:
Free Dish aligning softwares for android phones

sandylivetv said:
but no problem in recieving in dd direct chanels. why only in these two channels?

That's because the two channels are from NSS6 satellite Just side of Insat-4B. Adjust the dish so that you point your dish at 94 deg E(in between the two satellites)

yes i got both satelites. its problem of dish aligement . now i got all dd direct channels with nss6 (dish tv) free to air chanels like zee punjabi , zee haryana , zee tamizh , bhakti tv and sme other dish tv channels (service channels not paid channels). thanx to u srinivas bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock