Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

If you used this new option to change packs from Selfcare or App it should activate immediately.

Karan bro, how to select alcarte, bouquets are there but alcarte section it's saying some error occurred, how to select them under change plan selfcare option. thanks bro

Only sd channels bouquet showing for me no hd channels bouquet showing for me, how to select hd channels bouquet.

Dont know but seriously some bug in their system as i am enjoying zero rental from past 13month with 90% channel coming and some south and northeast channel not coming that happen when i had to change my box due to hang and i got it replace and then after two month i went out so kept in safe custody and when i request to activate it after that i am getting zero rental first i thought my account is not updated as airtel was lazy in updating their website but then i thought let me try not to recharge so may be my account get updates but i was getting channel so after that i have stop recharges only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock