Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

Bro if change plan option available go ahead and select both Broadcaster Boquets & Alarcate together.

In my case for the first time I activated Boquets then second time alarcate then third time even more alarcate channels but what happened is the entire broadcaster boquet and alarcate that selected first two times fully got deactivated and finally the bunch of alarcate I selected the last time 4 or 5 channels alone working.

So I did a complete selection of Broadcaster boquet & alarcate together in one go from Selfcare website via PC and it got instantly activated.
Thanks bro. It worked like a charm and all selected channels work flawlessly almost instantly after completing the process. Finally done with all these crap bugs and frequent errors. Chose all channels as A la carte and had to shell out Rs. 380. By choosing Bouquets it would have around 300 to 320. But anyways its good for the time being. Yet missed to add Sony Six HD. So if I add it again will I have to pay the extra IDV aka NCF? My channel count was 75 including HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock