Discussion Channel missing

So, after reading this 👇

I suggest @harpreet20 bro to look for that particular frequency in which those channels are present. Or see any frequency in which the signals are not coming. Like in my Siti stb, I press blue button and the frequencies list appear. So, if there is any frequency in which signals are not coming, then contact your LCO to enhance the signal from the amplifiers they use. So, those frequencies get minimum signal to search for those channels. And, then rescan all channels once again. The channels will come.
Hope you understand.
I have use Android 4k box provide by fastway no manual or auto tune available here channel update auto mode

I have use Android 4k box provide by fastway no manual or auto tune available here channel update auto mode
Ok bro, please confirm if the channels are present in your stb on any numbers like just @Sukh Singh riar bro said
BBC earth HD LCN 397
SPORTS HINDI HD LCN 451
SPORTS 18 LCN 473
STAR SPORTS 3 HD NOT AVAILABLE
or the channels completely disappeared from your box ?
If the channels are present but audio & video not coming, then it's not your fault.
And if channels are not present now but earlier they were present, then you have to remove all channels again. As you said earlier,
After removing all channel this channel is not back.
you had the channels earlier. So, what you have to do is contact your cable operator and tell the whole matter. Or just tell them to increase the signals from their end. Then remove all channels again.
And, by the way, how much signal quality you are getting right now ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock