2 Star sports Hindi 1 HD
3 Star sports 3 HD
4 1 sports

This channel is missing on fastway
1 Sony BBC earth HD
2 Star sports Hindi 1 HD
3 Star sports 3 HD
4 1 sports
Are these not available only on your set top box, or these are not available on Fastway cable ?

Are these not available only on your set top box, or these are not available on Fastway cable ?
After removing all channel this channel is not back add on this channel available any buddy setup box check and revert

i was also using DEN cable till 2016. Once I switched to DTH, never thought of going back due to convenience like you can pay monthly bill through app or website using payment method of your choice. No one will come knocking on your door to collect cash. You can modify channels of your choice on your own through app/website. With DEN cable i had to inform and remind cable Wala so they add/modify channel from next month. Nowadays I got to know from my friend to modify they need to go to DEN office and they make changes at their end. Person who comes for collection only takes cash and does not take paytm or any other digital payment. In corona times he started to take paytm to mitigate the risk. DEN cable is till today not offering HD service in our area even when I stay in South Delhi which is not a village. In heavy rains even cable tv gets disrupted these days.

So, after reading this 👇
All channels available in my set top box
I suggest @harpreet20 bro to look for that particular frequency in which those channels are present. Or see any frequency in which the signals are not coming. Like in my Siti stb, I press blue button and the frequencies list appear. So, if there is any frequency in which signals are not coming, then contact your LCO to enhance the signal from the amplifiers they use. So, those frequencies get minimum signal to search for those channels. And, then rescan all channels once again. The channels will come.
Hope you understand.

So, after reading this 👇

I suggest @harpreet20 bro to look for that particular frequency in which those channels are present. Or see any frequency in which the signals are not coming. Like in my Siti stb, I press blue button and the frequencies list appear. So, if there is any frequency in which signals are not coming, then contact your LCO to enhance the signal from the amplifiers they use. So, those frequencies get minimum signal to search for those channels. And, then rescan all channels once again. The channels will come.
Hope you understand.
This type of things not available in fastway
And this channels showing blank name but working so recheck bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock