Channel Request : Star Sports HD4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarthak Bharara
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 6,988
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We want that channel. Airtel should understand that there are lot of people in this country for whom sports does not necessarily mean just cricket [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Harry.S said:
It will be added soon within a month or so; as per the Senior Staff replied to my query against SS HD4 on telephonic call i recieved..:tup :luv
That's good news if it happens. Fingers crossed.

Prateek Marwadi said:
u joined now when the party was over.
we were enthusiastic but now we lost our hopes.
adtv has major space issues:tup so v shud not expect everytime it ll add new channels:no:no:no

But brother I just read on a different thread that adtv has enough space to add at least 4-5 HD channels. Don't understand the delay.

So I've decided to completely bug Airtel Digital Tv Costumer Care department and the Nodal Officers with regular e-mails and calls regarding the addition of SSHD4 on adtv. Hopefully I'll extract some helpful information.

Today's opening f1 race will be shown only on Star Sports HD 4. And we will miss it on Airtel. :wall :wall:angry:angry

inam said:
Today's opening f1 race will be shown only on Star Sports HD 4. And we will miss it on Airtel. :wall :wall:angry:angry
Exactly, my friend. That's a huge loss. Very unhappy with adtv.

Looks like they ll shut HD3 and add HD4 after the world cup. Dont understand the reasons for the delay if the nodal dept says it ll be added soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom