Channels Addition & Removal in 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 387
  • Views Views: Views 46,742
Yugendran said:
I find it easy to refer Rushil bro's charts and update mine's :) :luv

So, u r taking @rushil's charts as reference points :lol, if he's not updating, u r not updating. :huh :shy

See shawl_who bro, I am not availabe round the clock in DDF, so I tend to miss out on all the addition threads and when I check DDF at around 4.30 at the evening, I get to see only few non important threads and miss out on the addition thread.So I get to know channel additions only through his thread.Or otherwise some guys post a query in my thread to update my chart and then I get to know.

Hope you got my point :)

Please correct Rushil bro. Sun Direct has removed only 3 Channels. - ETV Odia / ETV Rajasthan / Zee ETC Punjabi +. You are telling 4. Can you please name the 4rth channel removed by Sun Direct. Neo Prime was removed earlier but it was added back very soon. So can it be considered as a removal ?

Bishnu15 said:
Please correct Rushil bro. Sun Direct has removed only 3 Channels. - ETV Odia / ETV Rajasthan / Zee ETC Punjabi +. You are telling 4. Can you please name the 4rth channel removed by Sun Direct. Neo Prime was removed earlier but it was added back very soon. So can it be considered as a removal ?

Neo Prime was removed on March and so counted in removed. Later added again on June so counted in addition too. So the net count is correct. Don't look at the removed count alone. Look at the total also. Also, I got this information from the images posted by Rushil on his thread. You can also verify the same.

Sadiq said:
Neo Prime was removed on March and so counted in removed. Later added again on June so counted in addition too. So the net count is correct. Don't look at the removed count alone. Look at the total also. Also, I got this information from the images posted by Rushil on his thread. You can also verify the same.

No No Then net channel count removal should be 3 because if neo counted in addition & removal both. So net removal should be 0 for neo.

Bishnu15 said:
No No Then net channel count removal should be 3 because if neo counted in addition & removal both. So net removal should be 0 for neo.

Then Neo Prime should be removed form both removal and addition.. If the channel is not at all removed, then it is not meaning that it is added. Correct?

Sadiq said:
Then Neo Prime should be removed form both removal and addition.. If the channel is not at all removed, then it is not meaning that it is added. Correct?

Yes correct. No addition, No removal Sadiq bro. Sorry for arguing with you. I really like few people on this forum & u are one of them along with Anirudha bro. Very very sorry. Your contribution towards this forum can never be neglected. :) :)

Dear Bishnu What is the problem if we counted it in both addition and removal if it added after 2-3 months gap of removal :)

Back
Top Bottom