Channels Addition & Removal in 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 387
  • Views Views: Views 46,742
RE: Channels Addition & Removation of 2014

List Updated With Upasana Remove For DD Free Dish And News Nation UP/UK Added On DD Free Dish

Seems UPASANA is added by yesterday and replaced today with News Nation UP. So why it is there in Removed count?

Either we should have UPASANA in both add and remove section or we should not have that anywhere. It is the similar case where Vikaas TV is replaced by D2H with Namostute...

Sadiq said:
Seems UPASANA is added by yesterday and replaced today with News Nation UP. So why it is there in Removed count?

Either we should have UPASANA in both add and remove section or we should not have that anywhere. It is the similar case where Vikaas TV is replaced by D2H with Namostute...

I Got Confused :huh What I Do Please Help Me

Rushil.D said:
I Got Confused :huh What I Do Please Help Me

Simple bro. Do either of the below:

Add Upasana in Added section and removed section. Because without adding how come the channel be in removed section?

Or

Don't mention Upasana in both Added and removed section since it was available just one day as it was the case for Vikaas TV where it was available only for 2 days. You can see you didn't mention Vikaas TV in the added and removed section.

Clear???

Sadiq said:
Simple bro. Do either of the below:

Add Upasana in Added section and removed section. Because without adding how come the channel be in removed section?

Or

Don't mention Upasana in both Added and removed section since it was available just one day as it was the case for Vikaas TV where it was available only for 2 days. You can see you didn't mention Vikaas TV in the added and removed section.

Clear???

Thanks Sadiq Bro I Do Point 1

Re: RE: Channels Addition & Removation of 2014

Rushil.D said:
Thanks Sadiq Bro I Do Point 1

I think u should do point 2 as was the case of vikaas tv..

guys how should we make a table like this???can any1 give me a tutorial???

List Updated With V6 News Added On ADTV

List Updated With Focus Haryana And Focus News Addition On Videocon D2h

News Express added in Dish TV using their own sat.. Since addition to Dish TV via DD Freedish is not accounted, we should account this addition since it is direct one from Dish TV...

Back
Top Bottom