Channels which D2H team mustn't ignore!

geekvishal

Banned
Reaction score
The following channel addition by Videocon d2h is 'must be done' before digitization, to not only be ranked on the top among other dths, but to also maintain its ever expanding BRAND. I'm not posting any regional channel here, so forum members are requested to post the names of famous regional channels from their own individual regions.

[Hindi Gec]
Big Magic
9X
DD India

[Hindi Movies]
Zee Premier
Zee Action

[Music]
Trace
Nat Geo Music

[English News]
News X

[English GEC]
Big CBS Love
Big CBS Spark
BBC Entertainment
Zee Trendz

[Kids]
Boomerang
Cbeebies
Animax

[ :hd Channels]
Nat Geo Wild :hd
Travel Xp :hd
Nat Geo Adventure :hd

[International Channels]
Russia Today
NHK World
TV 5
Austrailia Network

[Infotainment]
Explore
Topper

[Sports]
Ten Golf

[Religious]
Aastha Bhajan
Darshan 24 (on LCN)
Sadhana

Channels D2H must add to win over cable tv and other DTHs.

I think Enter 10 availble in d2h.

RE: Channels D2H must add to win over cable tv and other DTHs.

I wil go with
Big CBS Love
Big CBS Spark
BBC Entertainment
ITV Granada
Boomerang
Cbeebies
Big Magic
Zee Premier
Zee Action

Gssran said:

May b he wants dangal..

lewis_philip said:
Gssran said:

May b he wants dangal..

These are not my personal requests. I am just mentioning missing channels from D2H. 'Enterr10 Movies' is a different channel.

lewis_philip said:
Gssran said:

May b he wants dangal..

your list is truly needed. First post list is totally Crap channels. Dont need this type of Crap channels difficult to scrolling.

lewis_philip said:
I wil go with
Big CBS Love
Big CBS Spark
BBC Entertainment
ITV Granada
Boomerang
Cbeebies
Big Magic
Zee Premier
Zee Action

your list is truly needed. First post list is totally Crap channels. Dont need this type of Crap channels difficult to scrolling.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's not about crappy stuff, it's about competition. A digitalized cable tv has bandwith of adding 500+ channels, so they'll add most of the channels available in India.

No need to add Crap channels even it is difficult to scrolling[in d2h you can block channels by setting]. But who is ready to watch sandii sudha on this Crap channels and i think all music channels are present in d2h. Only need some english channels and concentrate on regional channels.

Sbhopale said:
No need to add Crap channels even it is difficult to scrolling[in d2h you can block channels by setting]. But who is ready to watch sandii sudha on this Crap channels and i think all music channels are present in d2h. Only need some english channels and concentrate on regional channels.

I also believe in the addition of important channels only, but after the addition of B4U Movies, Enterr10 and Cinema Tv by D2H, you stop believing on the worth addition thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock