Discussion Cheapest option to view IPL on Star Network

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 189
  • Views: Views 21,158
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely there was some members who using other's paid ID to view match like me ... :blush2: .
My friend and Me using same ID and he paid ₹365 for VIP

No escape route as you can stream Live only on one device at any time so either you or your friend can watch IPL if both are not sitting together

Like I said several times before. Only premium content can't be watched simultaneously. There is no limitations on VIP content as it's not encrypted.

I was not aware of the rule whatever you are talking bro

Are there any restrictions on my membership?

At this point in time, only one premium video is playable from one subscriber account. This is to ensure that your premium membership is not misused.
In case you see an error that says you are trying to access premium videos from more than one device, please check if you are already streaming another premium video at the same time from another device. To continue watching the current video, make sure you have stopped the earlier video. Refresh on current device to continue watching the premium video.

Frequently Asked Questions & Queries - hotstar.com

Like I said several times before. Only premium content can't be watched simultaneously. There is no limitations on VIP content as it's not encrypted.
I could not play regular content from Hotstar on both PC & mobile at once few months back. So it must have been changed recently.

It isn't changed. Sometimes i also got the message when i tried to stream IPL on phone in my room while family members were watching it outside in the hall. But for most of the time, it worked fine

Definitely there was some members who using other's paid ID to view match like me ... :blush2: .
My friend and Me using same ID and he paid ₹365 for VIP
out of 18 million, 15million must be jio users :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock