Chhapaak | Deepika Padukone, Vikrant Massey

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 4,584
Paid Reviews and Tax Free is Big Joke...

People Showing Real Image of DP...
Padman had average screenplay cuz the original documentary movie was based on won Oscar. The movie didn't. Since it was tax free. So I would assume movie showing real image of AK.

Source

They could have won thought if Oscar awards could be bought. 😂

Last edited:
I chose Tanhaji because I want action, bravery and little bit of history. Most importantly I cannot tolerate Deepika from her Love Aaj Kal days. I get kaamvali bai vibes dunno why. Plus Chhapaak feels like dimag ko sadma dene wali story. :p

I chose Tanhaji because I want action, bravery and little bit of history. Most importantly I cannot tolerate Deepika from her Love Aaj Kal days. I get kaamvali bai vibes dunno why. Plus Chhapaak feels like dimag ko sadma dene wali story. :p
If you wanted to go to watch Tanhaji because of its action, bravery and also little bit of history. Why didn't you bother posting about it on Tanhaji thread?

If you wanted to go to watch Tanhaji because of its action, bravery and also little bit of history. Why didn't you bother posting about it on Tanhaji thread?
I will after I watch it this Sunday.

Same thing done by Deepika Bro,

She is Silent when CAB /NRC Violence, Jamia University Violence.

She came up in limelight with JNU which is covered by more media. She got free promotion for her movie.

Such a cheap trick...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock