Chutti TV to launch new shows on Ganesh Chaturthi

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network’s Tamil kids entertainment channel Chutti TV is all set to launch a host of new shows on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayakar Chaturthi.

Aiming to add joy to the three-day carnival for children or ‘Thiruvizha’, the channel will shower gifts to its viewers through the new shows.

The list of new shows that will be launched on 29 August include ‘Iron Man’, ‘Nutri Ventures’, ‘The New adventures of Nano Boy’, ‘Finger Tips’, ‘Totally spies’, ‘Trust Me, I’m a Genie’ and ‘Pink Panther’. In addition, three series of ‘Jil Jil Genie’ movies will also be launched on the day.

The channel will also feature special segments on making eco-friendly Ganeshas, and will showcase sketches of the deity along with unique decorations at homes and the streets on the channel.

Its popular programme, ‘Healthy Chutti’, where easy-to-make and healthy recipes are taught, will include exquisite dishes prepared in households as an offering to Ganesha who is a lover of ‘Mothaga’, popularly identified as the sweets he holds in his hand.

The pinnacle of the three-day celebrations is the big gifts to be given away to the contest winners held in between shows. The winners stand a chance to win gold Lord Ganesha pendants.

Chutti TV to launch new shows on Ganesh Chaturthi | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock