‘CID’: The story of India’s most successful detective franchise

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,340

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: ‘Kuch toh gadbad hai….’ ACP Pradyuman is one of the most successful cops having a 100 per cent crime-solving rate for the past 17 years. Strong-willed yet devoted and honest, the team of inspectors in ‘CID’ know it’s not child’s play when it comes to hardened criminals. While Daya breaks open the door and Abhijeet uses his analytical mind to solve the case with his associates, the chase finally results in the criminal being surrounded by the CID and then comes a SLAP! And the director yells CUT!

One of the longest-running detective series on Indian television, ‘CID’ has many firsts to its credit. It is the first fiction-based police detective show on television; it’s the longest-running show (17 years!) and counting, and has also entered the Guinness Book of World Records for having canned the longest single shot of 111 minutes.

These facts were enough to get me in awe of the show and its creators as I moved around the set which doubles as the famous CID Bureau and forensic lab. While the unit ran around to get the next shot ready, I felt like a kid in a candy store as I am one of those vast millions who grew up watching the show on Sony Entertainment Television.

Read More

Reactions: Omi
yes its a good detective series but sony is using it too much and day by day its getting bored

Re: RE: ‘CID’: The story of India’s most successful detective franchise

NEPTUNE said:
Babli: Sir, Bunty mera pati tha. Daya: Accha to Bunti tumhara pati tha Babli. Abhijeet: Ohhh, to tum Bunti ki patni ho Babli. ACP: Nahi Abhijeet ab samajh me aya mujhko saara khel. Daya: Kaisa khel sir. ACP: Are Daya, bunti aur babli pati patni the

:lol

Its a graet show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock