Cinema plus add on price increased

amarnathkvk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Refer previous price here Link Removed

SFFmqqT.png

D9PN9oM.png

I am fed up with these add-on :wall:angry. After price increase they should have added Ten sports,ten cricket and ten action in these. If you take 187 pack with these addon now the price is 230 it should contain all the channels compared to cinema+ sports pack. Money looting by increasing price not adding channels:angry

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Only Sundirect gives mixed-genre addons...
Might be beneficial to certain customers :tup

Yes in these addon we can get English gec and sports channels and Infotainment channels:eek:hya but cost is higher compared to Sun direct standards:shy

amarnathkvk said:
I am fed up with these add-on :wall:angry. After price increase they should have added Ten sports,ten cricket and ten action in these. If you take 187 pack with these addon now the price is 230 it should contain all the channels compared to cinema+ sports pack. Money looting by increasing price not adding channels:angry

Previously It Was Rs.32 Per Month....

BTW Who Will Buy This Addon If they Get Maximum Channels In Cinema Sports Pack In The Same Amount

If We Include 187+43=Rs.230

If U Take Cinema Plus Sports Pack It is Also Cost Same Rs.230....Infact You Will Get More Channels Than Taking This Addon:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock