Sun Direct Packs Price Increased and Some Packs price are decreased

Yes! Including Everything
That's very good. They could've have included Colors infinity HD. Don't know why they went for a la carte for Comedy Central HD and Sports18 HD. They could've taken Colors wala English GEC, news Sports HD @ 21.83. Since they don't have SS1 Tamil HD, they could also have negotiated for SS1 HD. Also I prefer Sony Ten 5 HD instead of 4 HD. Anyways a good pack. Then price mentioned in the website is inclusive of NCF and exclusive of GST.

PS: Then think the plan details shared by @acmedigitals is not updated yet.

Last edited:
@Vadirocks bro, website also mention 15 days extra validity on 6m packs. Is this available ? Also we get SunNXT on 6m packs right ?

That's very good. They could've have included Colors infinity HD. Don't know why they went for a la carte for Comedy Central HD and Sports18 HD. They could've taken Colors wala English GEC, news Sports HD @ 21.83. Since they don't have SS1 Tamil HD, they could also have negotiated for SS1 HD. Also I prefer Sony Ten 5 HD instead of 4 HD. Anyways a good pack. Then price mentioned in the website is inclusive of NCF and exclusive of GST.

PS: Then think the plan details shared by @acmedigitals is not updated yet.
Up-to-date plans here on plansinfo app & web : Sun Direct Packs & Pricing

Better to switch to trai channel selector app for custom bouquet & alacarte combos for best pricing on your favourite channels

YouTube:
zjCQ
UvM5KW5.png
QMcFNOo.png
OCOkVnZ.png
uwA5HM1.png

Price increase of ₹20 in Telugu basic 1month

Last edited:
At first one of my friend who work in cable network said that prices are increasing on their cable network after that i checked my tata play and in tata play also price increased and now sun direct also increased pack prices, looks like everyone is increasing prices..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock