Cinema + Sports Pack Vs South Sports Special Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 69
  • Views Views: Views 4,188
Sarkar said:
Just tell me the channels u put(like Tamil, telegu, kanada, mallu... etc) on exclusive list on SD are National or regional chs ?:huh

If u don't consider regional chs then the thread will be misleading for new comers(as we don't always read fine prints located at the bottom) as TS(me also) consider those chs as regional so put them on free regional pack but SD thinks otherwise

Mallu ? :D :D :D

Dont say like this. Use full words. If someone says Banglu to you will you like that ? :no

TS does not provide regional channels in base pack, everyone knows that & you also have to admit it. :)

Bishnu15 said:
Mallu ? :D :D :D

Dont say like this. Use full words. If someone says Banglu to you will you like that ? :no

TS does not provide regional channels in base pack, everyone knows that & you also have to admit it. :)
If I don't write mallu then I would definitely make a spelling mistake :shy

I admit I know as I use TS. :tup

But u have to admit that not everyone knows it for example new to DTH from analog cable and they are the more in number Bcoz of Phase III and IV digitisation

Jay Kumar any comments?
jay kumar said:
with effect from 18.06.2015...I will only be a part of ddf as a dream visitor only.....Personal commitments urging and calling me....But i will regularly update the thread which was created by me.....thank u once again for all your cooperation.....So,no more arguements in ddf....Hope u guys r happy on this decision.....What say jay vitlahani bro,wewake bro,abcdefgh bro,rushil bro,vicky bro,gssran bro,sadiq bro.......?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!''!

Back
Top Bottom