Clarification from DDF Team on recent events

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,972
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

In lieu of the recent events in the forum on Cricket section, we would like to clarify Team's stand on these.

First things first, We unconditionally apologize to the following members on behalf of DDF Team.

@Ashok L bro - The comment towards you by our team member was inappropriate. And also the way the team has handled your TTT thread initially wasn't proper. We felt the Team members were rude in their replies towards you.

@Raviteja bro - Your TTT thread was handled in a rude and sarcastic manner, which is not what DDF team is known for. We should have done better.

@Gobinaath bro - All your questions were valid and we should have provided better answers to you. Being a senior member on this forum and one of the biggest contributor, it's unfortunate that your queries weren't properly addressed.

So bros, We are very sorry and we will make sure this type of issues won't arise in future. Thanks for the understanding.

And to the rest of the forum members,

As long as you are following the forum rules, there is no need to be scared of anyone, be it a MOD or SMOD or even Administrator. We give full freedom to the members to raise questions/report against anyone who is behaving inappropriately. Rest assured, everyone are treated equal in our forum and we will never be biased towards someone, even if any team member is not following rules, action WILL be taken, no exceptions.

Hope this clarifies everything. Let's keep contributing to the forum in a positive way and make DDF a happy family forever.

Thanks,
Team DDF

Thanks, @Bapun Raz for understanding us this time also. This what moderation is and which I expected in that thread. Really happy with your neutral moderation once again. Since 2013 I have watched you as a ddf member, Whenever there is a problem for ddf members you are there to help in sorting out this issue. Only wish I wish from you whoever mod departs from the forum, please continue your moderation as long as possible.

Thanks for understanding our concern and taking neutral action in eradicating them

@Gobinaath bro - All your questions were valid and we should have provided better answers to you. Being a senior member on this forum and one of the biggest contributor, it's unfortunate that your queries weren't properly addressed.
Sorry for this bro & Thanks for mentioning and replied to my queries

And Sorry for late reply bro due to health issues unable to reply here 😔😔

I'm happy that my queries reached you though in inappropriate way sad but I'm happy now soon we will get a solution for that if need means 🙂🙂

Due to tiredness I'm unable type more bro but last recently the issue regarding I'm threatening to sparker0i bro it's not at all even 1% in my heart like that just it's a request type only I meant that honestly

I clarrified too later but Siva Anna didn't react that post that even more hurts me .. I know Everytime I'm creating issues in DDF then healthy contribution still I'm surprised that I don't got any penality for that

By fact I'm using internet main reason DDF rest of the use are secondary only that much I love DDF bro but things continuesly happening like this when team digesting but I'm unable to digest many times thought to leave but name Bapun Raz , knowledge I got from here , many Bros asking help open as well as in personally via PM while typing this post also 6 to 7 reply I send via pm to Bros who have contact so all these stopping me to take quit decision if I done that I'll be a SELFISH

At the same time forum decorum is main all the rest of the things .. In simple I'm in hypothetical situation bro

Let's see in present & future bro how it goes hope it gud

With Due Respect
Yours Gobinaath

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock