Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

Uttar Ramayana 👍🏻🚩
UdUIHPL.jpg

Why Jungle Book is being telecasted with black bars on top and bottom? Black bars are shown generally when HD content are downscaled for SD channels. But Jungle book is so old and at that time no HD technology existed. So why are they showing it with black bars?

Why Jungle Book is being telecasted with black bars on top and bottom? Black bars are shown generally when HD content are downscaled for SD channels. But Jungle book is so old and at that time no HD technology existed. So why are they showing it with black bars?

Bhai I think its edited version because dubbing and title track changed

Bcoz it is remastered version done by One Take Media, it has been upscaled to HD and voiceover dub redone. Actually this is nothing new many old films, shows have been upgraded but lost its charm... See Sholay, Titanic (dubbed) on Star and all the original fun is spoiled

Today there was little much changes in coming up on DDNational SD.
Normal

Latest

Shrikant
Daily 3:30 pm
On DDNational

Shree Krishna,Malgudi Days,Chandrakant,
Only Missing I Hope Doordarshan Telecast Soon

Manoranjan Grand Today Starting Sahara One's Chandrakant
'The sword of Tipu Sultan' also. Not sure whether DD has telecast rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock