Breaking Classic shows re-telecasting on DD National and DD Bharti to entertain lockdown people during COVID-19 outbreak in India

Source

They can blur out the black portion. It will not look bad on HD TVs.
Upto 32 inches LED TVs it is ok even if it is in SD and not blurred. For those who are having large sized panels, their viewing experience will be pathetic.

here mukesh khanna explains why shaktiman stopped airing suddenly without proper ending . partially due to stupid dd officials which start

Source
I have never watched a single episode of Shaktimaan. I feel same that everyone who was young at time. It never felt appealing to me. I wonder how Season 2 will work out. Meanwhile I am not joking. Why does Shaktimaan sounds like a superhero with Nigerian name? You know like Super Maan.

I have never watched a single episode of Shaktimaan. I feel same that everyone who was young at time. It never felt appealing to me. I wonder how Season 2 will work out. Meanwhile I am not joking. Why does Shaktimaan sounds like a superhero with Nigerian name? You know like Super Maan.

bro they indeed took idea from superman - with glasses and fake teeth he became gangadhar journalist , only different thing was he used to spin . they even took idea about giving moral ideas at end of episode from He-Man masters of the universe. may be thats why kept shaktimaan as they took idea from superman who has powers shakti. I don't know about nigerian. starting most episodes i did watch after wards i stopped watching it felt little boring . as other serials were made with better graphics in star plus .

WGKhjQW.jpg

ddrFX0s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock