CNBC PRIME HD Added

EMAIL AS RECIEVED FROM DISH TV ABOUT CNBC PRIME HD :

QqkEi.jpg

Thnx for sharing.Same image as they give in tru hd site.

Ya.. Im subscribed to their Web access section on their website, where in i have subscribed to their email notifications, so any new channels or any news they send email to all their subscribers, who have subscribed to their email notifications.

Oh good biswajit.By this you can always stay updated and keep updating ddf too. ;)

yes of course... i will do my best whatever i can in Dish TV section... Dish TV DTH section is my only focus now... :tup

good to know that m8.appriciate ur job.

Well dino bro. You are a hard working guy and we respect you much bro. But bro. If you don't like ddf you can leave as your wish and as mazhar bro. Told We have some good posters and we are on way to become no.1. Thanxx bro.

This thread is totally off-topic now. :angry:
Needs some moderations asap :(

Request to admin , please remove all off-topic posts. :luv

The thread is a breaking news thread for CNBC prime HD... and its important thread.. @everyone pl refrain from posting offtopic replies... You can post in personal sharings... THIS THREAD IS IMPORTANT FOR DDF.. Thanks for co operation... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock