Cocktail Movie

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 9,391
well the film have very less chances to hit the hit marks .But the songs are too good if film is promoted well then it have chance to take a good opening

Ravi budhwar said:
well the film have very less chances to hit the hit marks ...
Why less chance... :huh
Saif & Deepika's last movie Love Aaj Kal was a hit movie.
Also this movie promos are looking good. Its seems to be movie for youth......

mystic said:
Ravi budhwar said:

there last movie together was aarakshan not Love Aaj Kal

If see all the video songs..Story is easy to guess

both actress love (one from before and one in middle of the film) saif but he dont love them..They will leave and than he starts missing them and starts to love them...Left is..who he will marry?

or

both actress love (one from before and one in middle of the film) saif.Second actress don't want to come in middle of them so she leaves thinking they both will marry but saif dont love deepika (well he does but he is not ready for marriage)...Left is Who he will marry

This I what I came to from the video songs I saw...This is just a guess

Raviteja said:
mystic said:
Ravi budhwar said:

there last movie together was aarakshan not Love Aaj Kal

If see all the video songs..Story is easy to guess

Aarakshan was a multi starer movie... you can't count it for a solo hero movie like this one.
Also second heroin is new comer.

mystic said:
Ravi budhwar said:

Well Mystice it does not matter that their last film was a hit

As recently film shanghai have everything a good star cast a excellent story and excellent promotion but still fails .The film is missing word of mouth
As i am guessing the cocktail movie from current trends

Raviteja said:
both actress love (one from before and one in middle of the film) saif but he dont love them..They will leave and than he starts missing them and starts to love them...Left is..who he will marry?

or

both actress love (one from before and one in middle of the film) saif.Second actress don't want to come in middle of them so she leaves thinking they both will marry but saif dont love deepika (well he does but he is not ready for marriage)...Left is Who he will marry

I doubt.... see the tagline of the movie... "Some friends are too good to be shared"
Your prediction does match with the tagline.... I think so....

mystic said:
Raviteja said:

or

I doubt.... see the tagline of the movie... "Some friends are too good to be shared"

In 3 weeks we will now the story :c

mystic said:
Raviteja said:

or

If that is story than mostly a flop or average........If screen play is really good with few twists than a hit.

Raviteja said:
If that is story than mostly a flop or average........If screen play is really good with few twists than a hit.
So, its 50-50 for hit-flop

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock