DTH updates "Colors Cineplex Bollywood" added on Tata Play Platform

The huge number of likes on these posts is proof enough how much this channel was in demand by Tata Play users! Hope CCS and Sports18 Khel/1 HD are added as soon as possible. I’ll be writing an article on this as well.

The huge number of likes on these posts is proof enough how much this channel was in demand by Tata Play users! Hope CCS and Sports18 Khel/1 HD are added as soon as possible. I’ll be writing an article on this as well.

True. But there is no immediate need for addition of Colors Cineplex Superhits as is playing same content as available on Colors Cineplex. Colors Cineplex Bollywood airs so many bollywood movies which r not aired on other 2 hindi movie channels of viacom18 hence it was extremely important that Tata Play included it on their platform

Very good. Now waiting &xplor HD, food xp and re-addition of maiboli & 9x jhakkas.

I feel viacom18 should have continued regularly promoting Colors Cineplex Bollywood and Colors Cineplex Superhits across their portfolio of channels as well as rival channels so that more people would have gotten to know about these channels and demanded it frequently from Tata Play or other operators where it was/is missing. They stopped promos of these chs just few weeks after launch.

Coming to And Xplor HD there were minimal promotions done for it and above all these promos mostly were restricted to HD channels of Zee. Maybe they aired some promos of And Xplor HD on their SD channels but i had not seen it. Also And Xplor HD was not promoted on any rival network channels.

Broadcasters need to distribute and promote channels properly, latter becomes even more important if channel has not managed to launch on all major cable or dth platforms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock