Breaking Colors cineplex bollywood new channel launching april 1st 2021

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 17,697
OHRHNmD.jpg

I think it will be like Zee Bollywood. Slightly older movies. Suggested by the name. Good move to add it on DDFD if true.
I feel
Definitely iam confident any channel which add on Ddfd on day 1 it will not b a premium channel
So this channel will b repeatitive like Zee Bollywood or SGS
If they repeat every 15days no problem
If they repeat every alternate day SOTY2, PHP, Srk movies than its big zero

Last edited:
Instead of the 3rd hindi movies channel they should launch marathi movie channel first. Because zee is going to launch 2nd movie channel in marathi market and grab the massive portion of marathi movie market.

The movie channels airings as per company

1. Colors cineplex (SD/HD) : Dubbed movies in hindi ( including international movies )
2. Colors cineplex bollywood : pure bollywood 24×7
3. Rishtey cineplex ( FTA ) : Dubbed movies ( only indian films )
I think another movie channel not required, Already 2 movie channels struggling with less movie library and this will badly effect Viacom 18 movie Acquisition business, sure that Colors Cineplex Bollywood will utter flop front of Goldmines Telefilms owns Bhojpuri movie Channel Dhinchaak TV and Dhinchaak 2.

I think another movie channel not required, Already 2 movie channels struggling with less movie library and this will badly effect Viacom 18 movie Acquisition business, sure that Colors Cineplex Bollywood will utter flop front of Goldmines Telefilms owns Bhojpuri movie Channel Dhinchaak TV and Dhinchaak 2.
Bro networks are trying for subscription revenue. Nothing will be loss for networks. Audience must choose wisely or will effect us not them

Bro networks are trying for subscription revenue. Nothing will be loss for networks. Audience must choose wisely or will effect us not them
Bhojpuri channel Dhinchaak dominating every week front of Sony, Star and Zee in Hindi movie category and without DDFD availability Viacom out of competition, why Audience will subscribe channel when they getting some same movies free on Dhinchaak and B4U.

Last edited:
Bhojpuri channel Dhinchaak dominating every week front of Sony, Star and Zee in Hindi movie category and without DDFD availability Viacom out of competition, why Audience will subscribe channel when they getting some same movies free on Dhinchaak and B4U.

Cineplex Bollywood will have much bigger library and no overlap like being faced incase of sony and dhinchaak or zee and bflix

Cineplex Bollywood will have much bigger library and no overlap like being faced incase of sony and dhinchaak or zee and bflix
Most of movies Syndication and other channels Renewed movies, Not Agressive player every year they're not Acquiring any Bigg ticket Movies, we can say upcoming Shemaroo and Dhinchaak 2 bollywood library much bigger than newly created Small Repeated movies library of Viacom.

Viacom has taken wrong decision to launch new movie channel instead of new channel launch they should rebrand one channel of existing two. They should rebrand colors cineplex and make dedicated channel for pure bollywood films and rishtey cineplex should remain as dubbed movie channel. For this new pay channel they didn't get more subscribers and channel will be super flop. Instead of this they should launch a movie channel in marathi where they not present. Also they are secured with no. of good movies titles in marathi which are currently shared with Shemaroo Marathibana. They should also entered in to Kerala market where Zee and star has grab marginal portion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock