DDF Exclusive Colors Cineplex Superhits Launching on 1st April

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 8,980
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Colors brand identity is essential as it develops recall value among audience and bringing all chs under this identity is right step. Colors Cineplex being flagship movie channel and Bollywood /Superhits being secondary channel add much appeal to the bouquet.

Plus now it is confirmed that Colors Cineplex Superhits will air mix of bollywood, hollywood and regional language dubbed films. Also will b available across platforms from 1st April. Tata Play should add even Colors Cineplex Bollywood asap.

Rohan Lavsi, Head, Hindi Movies Cluster at Viacom18 Media Private Limited, says, “Movies are the most preferred medium of entertainment for the viewers and COLORS Cineplex has always been at the forefront of providing exceptional movie content. The mother channel – ‘Colors Cineplex’ has seen impressive growth in the past few years and has made it to the top 5 channels in the Hindi movie space. With the launch of COLORS Cineplex Superhits, we are now consolidating all the movie channels under the “COLORS Cineplex” brand name. With the strengthened portfolio of channels that now includes COLORS Cineplex, COLORS Cineplex Bollywood and COLORS Cineplex Superhits, we are excited to bring some Blockbuster Premieres and a splendid line-up of Superhits of yesteryears for our audience.”

As far as i know Colors Cineplex has rarely managed to enter Top 5 hindi movie channels data which is published by BARC (until this data was available for free from BARC). Now too i do not think it will b top 5, maybe in certain segments it is featuring regularly in this list but I m yet to see such data either published by broadcaster or some other source.

Hopefully as bollywood content takes centerstage on Colors Cineplex, ratings will improve across segments and it will give strong competition to rival chs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom