Colors CNLive Poll Results| The Show must go off air,says 40%of poll voters.

• Thread starter Dream15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,308

How was Comedy Nights Live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dream15

Reaction score
Yesterday the first episode of CN Live was aired.Share and Rate the concept of this show.
*Voting Lines Closes on 11th February 2016
*Results on 12th February 2016
*Multiple Voting System is allowed
Comedy Nights Live Sundays 10:00pm only on Colors

RE: Rate Comedy Nights Live and share your views.

i like bharati n sidharth sagar ( muftilal named women played by him).

Its Not bad..but Krishna Never match Kapil...Kapil Is All Of Best...:luv

Such a crap opening edisode
Only cracking jokes on kapil which didn't create laughter at all...:(

Pathetic....
Bharti nd mausiji were still ok.

Krishna is gud in cnbachao.

I'm watching Krishna, Sudesh, Kapil, Bharati, Raju Srivastava, Sunil Pal, etc since the beginning when they came to TV via "Laughter Challenge" show on Star One channel. Till then almost no one knew them but suddenly they became celebrities.

I always loved Krishna and Sudesh act in "Comedy Circus" show on Sony TV and didn't like Kapil's act on that show but it was my personal choice. My family member liked Kapil more than Krishna Sudesh.

Then Kapil left "Comedy Circus" and started his own show on Colors with the name "Comedy Nights with Kapil". The show was awesome, no doubt. But I was not a fan of the show.

Kapil show became so popular that Sony had to shut down "Comedy Circus" show and Krsiha, Sudesh were jobless.

Now when Krishna, Sudesh and team came back to Colors channel with new show "Comedy Nights Bachao", the show became very popular. I was eagerly waiting for their come back and I liked their act a lot.

But I didnt like the replacement of "Comedy Nights with Kapil" with the new "Comedy Nights Live" show. Why? Reasons are as following:

1. Anchoring and acting are 2 different things. What Kapil was doing was excellent anchoring and what Krishna and Bharati did was acting. They'll never be able to compete with Kapil if they keep continue acting. They'll need to host the show naturally like Kapil.

2. Throughout the show they made a lot of fun of Kapil which was not a good idea. It'll not only upset Kapil but it'll also upset Kapil's fans. Instead they should have acted politely. This way people will welcome them.

3. Colors team didnt change the set, the theme and the music so its forcing people to remember Kapil's show. They should have completely changed the stage and theme for a refreshing look-n-feel.

Now what Colors team can do to make the show successful? They have 3 options:

Option 1: They should completely change the show look and theme and start the show as a new show. It'll help Krishna and team to impress people. Otherwise people will never forget Kapil and will always compare the new show with Kapil's show.

Option 2: They can make the show like an act of 1 hour which is the best thing Krishna, Sudesh and team does.

Option 3: They can stop "Comedy Nights Live" show and telecast "Comedy Nights Bachao" show on both Saturday and Sunday. Bachao show is doing really good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock