Colors HD added

Is it . I am not subscribed it. Any way good news

ravi again i am telling u, if u copy news from another forum, give credit to original poster. u dont even have dish tv

so for giving the news particular dth should be required dino brother!!!!!!!!!!.he is giving the news first in this forum. May be he listened the news, may be his relatives using dishtru hd.

Dino bhai my uncle is using this so bro. When I get some info. Abt colors hd so i have posted this.thanxx

Colors HD available on Dish tru HD only on HD Royale pack for Rs 550 per month... Today i have upgraded to HD royale pack...

Thats why i upgraded from HD premiere pack (@Rs 450 per month) to HD royale pack (@Rs 550 per month)
For everybody's information even Zee studio Upscaled HD is available in HD royale pack, so in case that becomes a full HD, one has to subscribe to royale pack to view it, because they will be replacing the upscaled channel with the full HD one. There will no free viewing of the full HD channel..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock