"Colors Infinity" Availiblity nd Coming Soon Shows

DTH Fan said:
True. I'm watching The Flash and Blindspot currently. Zoom is really scary and looks like a monster taken from Resident Evil movie.

He is being voiced by Tony Todd.
The bald fellow from Final Destination Series

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Guys, do u feel Flash S2 is exciting as S1 ??

First few episodes episodes of S2 were average :s
Last 2-3 episodes have been exciting :sp

ABCDEFGH said:
First few episodes episodes of S2 were average :s
Last 2-3 episodes have been exciting :sp

So they r warming up slowly towards a mouth-watering climax :skd:sp

How many episodes for this season :shy

I dont know why but I have started having feelings that Jay would be the man behind Zoom. Following are my observations:

1. Why Jay powers were lost when he arrived at Earth1, on the other hand Zoom and other meta-humans powers were intact. Jay is lying that his powers are lost so that no one will ever think that he might be Zoom. The same thing which was done by Eoward Thawne in Season 1 when he turned into Dr. Wells and always sat on wheel chair.

2. When Flash team decided to fight with Zoom, Jay clearly declined the decision and left the team. If he was a superhero, he would have never left the fight like a coward. He left because he is Zoom.

Jay is the Flash of Earth-2 ;) :hehe

Eobard Thawne is the Professor Zoom & Dr.Wells...
U will remember Thawne as Zoom here after :k

It's the storyline for Flash comics ;) & don't expect much twists to original ....

U heard it first here :)
Sorry for the spoilers !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock